CamcycleQuest is a new cycling treasure hunt for 2019, brought to you by Camcycle in association with Tees. It’s a chance to find out more about Cambridge and explore new cycle routes with family and friends. Those who collected all the answers to the special clues (marked by a CamcycleQuest logo in our clue booklet) also had the chance to win some great prizes, kindly donated by local organisations. The competition closed on Saturday 21 September 2019, but there’s still time to get out cycling for the fun of the challenge! Order online using the form below or buy from one of these stockists in Cambridge:
Orders are processed once a week by our volunteers and will be sent out on Thursdays.
During August and September, CamcycleQuest was more than an enjoyable day out cycling – it was also a chance to get competitive! We are so grateful to local businesses for the range of fantastic gifts and accessories donated for the prize draw. Winners were drawn at the Camcycle Cargo Carnival on Lammas Land on Saturday 21 September, 2019 by Janine Collier from Tees and Jamie McAlley from Electric Bike Sales. The donations were combined into five amazing prize packages and the winners were:
• Hebe Darwin (whose package included the £900 cargo bike e-conversion)
• Archie Allebon
• Yasmin Emerson
• Roy Cross
• Rachel Allebon
If you’d like to find out the answers to celebrate your success or to fill in the blanks, you can now download the CamcycleQuest answer sheet. (No peeking if you haven’t done the quest yet!)
• £900 cargo bike e-conversion from Electric Bike Sales
• Cycling accessories including saddle, lights, helmet and saddle cream from Cam Cycles, Rutland Cycling, Kingsway Cycles and Cambridge Chamois Cream
• A set of postcards from Dinky Doors
• £100 National Trust Voucher from Cambridge Classics
• Knitting/crochet pack from Knitting Needle Lane
• 5 vouchers for a family swim from Better: the feel good place
• Family cycle hire for 2 hours at Wicken Fen Nature Reserve
• Hand-made Cambridge Cycling Couple, Large Round Pendant – value £48 – from local designer Caroline Gray
• Hand-made Cycling Couple, Small Oval Pendant – value £38 – from local designer Caroline Gray
• Camcycle household membership, greetings cards and USB power banks.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.